[Autonogram] NYC Event: Cheap Small Press Bookfair

Ben at Autonomedia ben@autonomedia.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:36:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, friends --

Just a quick note to remind any NYC book nuts about the Cheap Small Press
Bookfair this Sunday at The Nest in DUMBO, Brooklyn. Autonomedia will have
a table as part of the event, and we just found out that Bibliorrheiac
Number 1, Richard Kostelanetz, will be hanging around our table at 4pm,
signing copies of his books "Crimes of Culture" and "Political Essays",
and perhaps gossiping about his collection of essays on film and video
scheduled for publication in mid-2004! Come say hello, pick up some cheap
books, and drop some hints about our overdue calendars!

The Nest is at the corner or Front and Washington Streets, and the Fair
runs from 11 to 5; for more information check their web site at
http://www.odetogo.com .

More soon, and have a splendid weekend.

bests,
Ben / Autonomedia