[Autonogram] Fwd: Information Request for Autonomedia

Stevphen Shukaitis stevphen at autonomedia.org
Tue Jan 31 04:26:17 EST 2012

Sounds like Spam but raises an interesting question about how we relate
to the world of ebookery (which according to Jonathan Franzen is
corroding society!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/jan/30/jonathan-franzen-ebooks-values?newsfeed=true).
Anyways, something for our 'digital distribution' department to think
about...