[Autonogram] NYC: Fly, Tobocman on Wednesday

Ben Meyers ben@autonomedia.org
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:12:44 -0400 (EDT)

hello, friends, and sorry for the late notice, but I felt I should let
anyone near New York City know that Autonomedia veterans Fly
(Chron!Ic!Riots!Pa!Sm!) and Seth Tobocman (War in the Neighborhood) will
be speaking on a panel on politics and comics at the Housing Works Used
Book Cafe tomorrow evening, Wednesday the 6th of August, at 7pm. Also on
the panel will be Sabrina Jones (of World War 3 Illustrated and Girl Talk
mags) and Nicole Shulman (also of WW3, Retrogression, and the NYTimes).
The panel will be moderated by Brian Gage, whose new book "The Amazing
Snox Box" will soon be out on Soft Skull Press.

Fly and Seth both have new books out with Soft Skull as well, both
attractive gems in their own right. And the books aren't bad looking
either (har har har)! Anyway, hope you can make the event, and say hello
if you feel like it -- I'll be wearing glasses and a blue messenger bag.

bests,
Ben / Autonomedia

ps as usual, follow the instructions below if you need to be unsubscribed
from this list.