[Autonogram] Calendar special, step right up!

Ben at Autonomedia ben@autonomedia.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:25:16 -0500

Hello, listmembers --

This will be my one crass sales-pitch all year, but I trust you're
plenty inoculated against such by now, and anyway, the baby needs a
new pair of shoes...

Briefly: All 2004 Sheroes or Jubilee Saints calendars ordered from
our website between now and 11:59 Sunday night will be shipped on
Monday, either First Class or Priority Mail, so with any luck will be
received by the end of the week. You'll need these calendars to
properly greet the New Year, but the Autonomedia offices will be
closed and empty from Tuesday the 23rd through the following Tuesday
the 30th, and fat chance getting orders before the end of the year
then! Sadly, this deal is only applicable to domestic orders.

Here are links to the relevant web pages:
http://bookstore.autonomedia.org/index.cgi?&pid=382 will hook you up
with the Jubilee Saints, and
http://bookstore.autonomedia.org/index.cgi?&pid=383 will bring you
right to the Sheroes and Womyn Warriors.

Turning off the crass sales-slickery for another year,
Ben at Autonomedia

and of course,
the links at the top of this email allow you to modify the delivery
of these Autonograms to your own desires.