[Autonogram] NYC: Peter Lamborn Wilson annual lecture! DC: Zine Fair!

Ben at Autonomedia ben@autonomedia.org
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:50:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello, friends --

Everyone gets excited when Peter Lamborn Wilson wanders to the front of
the room at the Libertarian Book Club and starts talking; his wit,
erudition, and wide-ranging grasp of secret knowledge give a mischievous
glow to the dark December nights. This year's talk, next Tuesday night,
should be no exception. Peter will speak on the topic of "Ecology and
Anarchism"; he's been reading a lot of Novalis lately, so you can expect a
tinge of German scientific romanticism in the material covered. Hooray!

here are the details:
Peter Lamborn Wilson Chaos Day Lecture at the Libertarian Book Club
Tuesday, December 9, 7:30 pm
Brecht Forum
122 W. 27th St., 10th floor
NYC NY 10001
Donation requested

* * *

Also, just a reminder that the 2004 editions of our two calendars, the
Jubilee Saints and the Sheroes and Womyn Warriors, are out now. Have a
look at them in our new online bookstore at
http://bookstore.autonomedia.org/saints and
http://bookstore.autonomedia.org/sheroes

*

And finally, Autonomedia fans in DC should come visit our table at the DC
Zine Fair at the Brian McKenzie Infoshop, 1426 9th St. NW, on Saturday
December 13.  They've got a whole weekend of events planned, so check
http://www.dcinfoshop.org for all the details.

* * *

that's it for the moment; the links and the top of this email are for
subscription modifications, so it's all in your hands! Thanks for reading.

toot,
Ben at Autonomedia