[Autonogram] special one-day sale on GRASS!

Ben at Autonomedia ben at autonomedia.org
Thu Apr 20 13:46:13 EDT 2006

greetings, Autonogram subscribers --

In commemoration of April 20, we're unloading all the Grass we can,
at the special devotees price of $4.20! "Grass: The Paged Experience"
was published back in 2000 to coincide with Ron Mann's documentary
film on the history of pot prohibition in the US, and draws on the
same rich graphic language of the film. Check
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0214730/ for more on the film, and then
stumble over to
http://bookstore.autonomedia.org/
to score a copy of the book at our low holiday rate! It's only gonna
be this cheap once (well, tomorrow too, since we're so late in the
game at this), so check it out, and happy 4/20!

[Dear non-U.S. readers: please see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_%28cannabis_culture%29 for an
explanation of what this is all about. Sorry for being so American;
we'll be back to our usual senses tomorrow.]

bests,
Ben at Autonomedia