[Autonogram] Free reading (from the bonds of oppression!)

Ben at Autonomedia ben at autonomedia.org
Thu Feb 9 16:19:16 EST 2006

Dear Autonomedia readers and supporters --

We've recently made the contents of our latest books available for
browsing online as part of the Google Print program. If you've been
curious about any of our recent titles, please check them out with
the links provided below. We'll probably be getting more titles into
the Google program over the next few weeks, too, so stay tuned!

bests,
Ben / Autonomedia

I Am Not a Man, I am Dynamite! Friedrich Nietzsche and the Anarchist Tradition
John Moore, editor
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN1570271216

Caliban and the Witch: Women, the Body, and Primitive Accumulation
Silvia Federici
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN1570270597

Conversations with Durito: Stories of Zapatistas and Neoliberalism
Subcomandante Marcos
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN1570271186

The Devil's Anarchy: Studies in Dutch Pirate Utopias
Stephen Snelders
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN1570271615

The Taqwacores
Michael Muhammad Knight
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN1570271674

Anarchitexts: Voices from the Global Digital Resistance
Joanne Richardson, editor
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN1570271429

Data Browser 02: Engineering Culture
Joasia Krysa and Geoff Cox, editors